Wednesday 6 March 2013

Quest to embark on a food-venture

I had an epiphany to start up this blog 4 days after the extraction of my wisdom tooth and thankfully the doctor who was more afraid of my "emotional well-being" during the surgery than I was (due to my squeezing and digging nails into my palm in hopes that the pain will be excruciating enough to cover up for whatever that was happening in my mouth), rewarded me with 4 days off work! :)

Nevertheless, these 4 days have been a misery eating only "mee suah" and porridge for all 3 meals which made me ponder on all the good meals that I crave for so much and decided that all these needed to be penned down somewhere. This is a place where I can browse through all my travel and food discoveries together with my faithful Canon camera, be it a posh, fancy fine-dining restaurant, or the smelliest, dirtiest, rodent infested stalls or anything stuck in between, be it the city skyscrapers or the vast mountains and valleys.


Here's to lick-start my journey to write what my tongue tastes, and where my feet tread beyond the yonder.


No comments:

Post a Comment